Happy 2018 to the Dissenters and Disaffected!
Key events to start the year:
- January 15, 11am, MLK Day Peace Walk
- January 17, 6:30pm, Near Act, What is it, and Why is it Necessary?
- January 18, 5:30, Why Doesn’t DC Have Universal Housing?
- January 19, 4pm, DC Rises (J20 benefit)
- January 20, 1:30pm, DC Grassroots Planning, Fighting Displacement from the District
MORE EVENTS (Calendars & Bulletin Boards)
* DC Grassroots Planning Coalition >> http://www.fb.me/dcgrassrootsplan
* EmpowerDC >> http://www.empowerdc.org
* ONE DC >> http://www.onedconline.org
* DMV Black Lives Matter >> www.blacklivesmatterdmv.org
* DC for Democracy >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/2540176953/
* Food Not Bombs DC >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/foodnotbombsdc/
* The Peace House >> https://www.facebook.com/thepeacehousedc/
* Washington Peace Center >> http://washingtonpeacecenter.net/calendar/
* Neighborhood Network >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/NeighborhoodSolidarityNetwork
* The Greater Ward 7 >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/DCWard7/
* The Great Ward Eight >> https://www.facebook.com/groups/161579963922562
* DC for Reasonable Development >> https://www.facebook.com/dc4reality/
Chris Otten, Co-Facilitator DC4RD
ANC Commissioner 2008-2010;
Homeless services advocate;
Public property watchdog